Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the position of Assistant Security Manager at the Grenada Airports Authority.
The Assistant Security Manager aids in the planning, directing and coordinating of all security-related activities at airports under the jurisdiction of the Grenada Airports Authority (GAA); assists in ensuring the implementation of all relevant local, regional and international regulations, rules, processes and procedures and in the management of staff.
Ultimately the Assistant Security Manager assists in the protection of the operations from all acts of unlawful interference and other security breaches and violations and ensures the safety of assets, staff, customers and other stakeholders using the airports of the GAA.
Minimum Acceptable Academic/Technical/Professional Qualifications
- A Bachelor of Science Degree in Aviation or Business Management
- Senior-level training in policing and/or security service
Specific Skills/Experience and/or Knowledge
- Sound knowledge of Airport Policing and Security techniques and procedures, including the organising and directing of an Airport Policing and Security Unit
- Sound knowledge of all the relevant local, regional and international guidelines, procedures and regulations governing airport security including:
- The Criminal Code of Grenada
- The Airports Authority Act and related regulations
- ICAO Standards and recommended practices relating to Airport Security
- Thorough understanding of the technology and methodology applicable to Airport Security
- Good organisational skills
- Good management and leadership skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
Minimum Number of Years of Relevant Experience
- 5 years experience in the provision of aviation security services at a senior level
Interested qualified persons are asked to submit their full curriculum vitae on or before Monday, 11 December 2023 to The Human Resources Manager, Grenada Airports Authority or electronically: [email protected].