Effective Monday, 29 June 2020, the offices of the Child Protection Authority (CPA) will be re-opened to the general public.
Operating hours will be between 8:30 am and 2:30 pm, Mondays to Fridays.
Guidelines for visiting the office:
- Facial coverings MUST be worn during visits. Visitors without face covering will not be allowed to enter the office.
- A physical distance of 6 feet MUST be maintained during visits.
- Where possible, visitors are encouraged to call ahead on 435-0293 to set an appointment.
- Where it is not necessary to appear in person, members of the public may make use of our alternative means of communication:
- Telephone: 435-0293 or 440-6980
- Email: [email protected] or [email protected]
- Mobile / WhatsApp: 533-6990
We look forward to your cooperation as we put safety first while we work in the best interest and for the greatest good of the child.
Comment on post