Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the position of ACCOUNTANT.
- To co-ordinate the delivery of accurate and timely financial reports including monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements
- To oversee the annual financial audit
- To assist in development and maintenance of effective internal controls for the generation of proper accounting records and the prevention of irregularities
- To effectively supervise personnel and functions within the Accounts Department
- To ensure compliance with relevant statutory requirements
- CA / ACCA / CIMA qualified or bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field
- 2 years’ working experience in a similar capacity
- Combination of partial qualification and experience may be considered
- Sound knowledge of Accounting and Financial Principles
- Proficiency in QuickBooks or similar Accounting Software and Microsoft Office
- Excellent time-management skills
- Ability to work independently and meet internal and external deadlines
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
If the above position interests you, please forward a complete resume including contact details of 2 referees.
Please forward your CV to [email protected] with subject line “Application Accountant” on or before 15 May 2022.