Aqua.gd, publisher of nowgrenada.com, invites suitably qualified persons to apply for an 8–week Summer Internship in the field of web design and content management, beginning the week of 4 July 2016.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Excellent verbal and written english communication skills
- Attentive to detail
- Innovative self-starter who has the ability to problem-solve, creative, ambitious with a strong work ethic, and the ability to prioritize in a changing environment
- Ability to work as part of a team
- WordPress, HTML & CSS
- Interest in digital and mobile media
The following skills are an asset:
- Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Microsoft Word
- Video Editing
Written applications and short CV should be received by email at [email protected] no later than 4 pm on Friday, 1 July 2016. Only suitable applicants will be acknowledged.