The Grenada Sports Medicine Association is seeking the public’s input as it moves towards revitalisation.
The association is hosting a stakeholders meeting via the Zoom platform on Wednesday, 30 August 2023, and is inviting the public to join the discussion that will contribute to the direction of the Sports Medicine Association.
The objectives of the Association include:
- To promote the improvement of the health and safety of those who partake in sports, sports education, and physical activity
- To promote a scientific approach to systematically contribute to the improvement of the sporting health of those who partake in sports and physical activity at all levels
- To promote the prevention of injury to which any individual may be exposed while involved in sport and physical activity
- To adhere to international and regional anti-doping standards
- To disseminate medical information to the various sporting teams, organisations and clubs
- To amalgamate, affiliate or cooperate with regional or international sports medicine bodies
- To raise funds, seek sponsorship and donations for purposes of the Association as may be thought appropriate
The Zoom link is as follows:
Meeting ID: 953 3788 7804