Grenville Cooperative Credit Union Ltd invites applications from suitably qualified persons to fill the position of Credit and Recovery Officer.
The incumbent will be generally accountable for identifying, evaluating, appraising, recommending, and monitoring loans and projects in accordance with credit and collections, policies and procedures of the Credit Union.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Minimum of 2 years experience as a credit (loans) officer in a financial institution
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to work with financial data
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 and the ability to work with loan management software
- Excellent project appraisal and project management skills
- Strong communication skills and proven customer service skills
- Strong ethical behaviour and the ability to work with sensitive financial information
- Valid Driver’s Licence
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Accounts, Finance, or related field
- Recognized banking qualifications are an asset
Applications with curriculum vitae should be submitted by 16 June 2023 to:
The General Manager
Grenville Cooperative Credit Union Ltd
Email: [email protected]