Ariza Credit Union, rebranded from the Grenada Public Service Co-operative Credit Union in 2016, is a strong, dynamic and innovative leader in the sector in Grenada and the Organisation of Eastern Caribbean States (OECS). Since 2016, brand awareness has increased and significant growth has been achieved.
An opportunity exists for an experienced, innovative and competent Marketing & Communications leader to build on Ariza’s solid reputation and deploy successful marketing campaigns, effectively leveraging member data as well as optimising Ariza’s digital presence and integrating social tools.
Position: Manager: Marketing
Coordinate, develop and implement data-driven marketing, communications and public relations plans, policies, programmes and campaigns to achieve Ariza’s strategic goals.
Responsibilities would include:
- Conduct market research to identify trends, new markets and demand for product/services
- Develop data-driven marketing, communications and public relations plan and budget aligned with the organisation’s objectives; implement and execute strategies as per approved marketing plan
- Collaborate on the development of new products
- Coordinate the preparation of marketing and member education content for use across all traditional and digital media/channels.
- Develop, evaluate and conduct training
- Plan and execute the public relations and communications programme, representing the Credit Union at marketing activities, events, media visits and presentations to raise brand awareness
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insights and assess against objectives
- Education and Training:
- Master’s degree in Marketing, Business or related field
- Relevant Professional Marketing designation from a reputable institution
- Project Management certification would be an asset
5 years of experience at a managerial level in Marketing. Experience in a financial institution would be an asset.
- Key Competences and Attributes:
- Extensive knowledge of marketing strategies, channels and branding
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent presentation, verbal communication and writing skills
- Public relations
- Networking and collaboration skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- High emotional intelligence
- Attention to detail
We invite interested professionals who meet or exceed the requirements to submit their application to [email protected] (in PDF format, with subject line “Manager: Marketing”) by 30 June 2023.