Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the position of Supervisor – Carriacou & Petite Martinique Operations, at the National Water and Sewerage Authority (NAWASA).
Reporting to the Production & Quality Manager, the Supervisor – Carriacou & Petite Martinique Operations will ensure the effective implementation of NAWASA’s policies, strategies, procedures and operations within Carriacou & Petite Martinique, and maintain established standards to improve the supply of water to customers. The Supervisor is also responsible for the supervision of the following:
- Plant and Network maintenance and Finance activities;
- Identification and preparation of micro-projects.
Minimum Professional Qualification
This position should meet the following criteria:
- BSC in Industrial, Mechanical or Civil Engineering
- A minimum of 2–3 years’ experience in facilities or operations management
- Experience in accounting/ business management would be an asset
- Good interpersonal and leadership skills
- Effective verbal and written communication
- Familiar with the use of MS Office Software
- Familiar with MEP drawings/ Schematics
- Understanding of water system hydraulics
- Valid Driver’s Licence
- Ability to work towards achieving deadlines
- Effective organisational skills
Remuneration will be based upon qualification and experience.
The application should include Curriculum Vitae and 2 recent testimonials in a sealed envelope and addressed to:
The General Manager
VACANCY FOR SUPERVISOR – CARRIACOU
National Water & Sewerage Authority
P O Box 392, Lucas Street, St George’s, Grenada
Email address: [email protected]
The deadline for receipt of application is 22 June 2022. Applications received after the closing date will NOT be considered.
NAWASA… Committed to meeting customers’ needs
Comment on post