Reports to: Quality Assurance Manager
The incumbent will be responsible to assist in the daily lab duties required to ensure the highest quality of the Company’s products. This will include the sampling, monitoring and documenting of the microbiological purity of all things related to the brewing and fermentation processes, conducting analyses on packaged and in-process beverages, and the ability to present all results and data in a timely manner.
- Complete analyses and related reports for all products in at the various process stages
- Assists in the collection of micro samples
- Perform calibration on equipment for use; and
- Maintain Good Manufacturing practices
Qualification and/or Experience:
- Associate’s Degree in Natural Sciences
- An undergraduate degree in Chemistry or Microbiology will be an asset
- Experience in a manufacturing laboratory will be an asset
Knowledge and Skills:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and other related software
- Strong written & verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Competency in data entry, analysis, and management
- Keen attention to detail, and ability to effectively manage time
- Ability to work as a team player
Successful applicants must be fully vaccinated.
Unsuitable applications will not be acknowledged.
Forward your letter of application and resume to: [email protected]
Insert the job title in the subject line of your email e.g. “Application – Assistant Laboratory Technician.”
Closing Date: 12 May 2022.