The Grenada Tourism Authority is the organisation in Grenada tasked with marketing and promoting Grenada as a tourism destination.
We pride ourselves on leading the way in the Grenada tourism industry to encourage economic growth for the benefit of all citizens. Our core values are positivity, respect, openness/honesty, commitment, and excellence. We currently have opportunities for vibrant and knowledgeable individuals who are able to provide tour guide services for visiting trade and press groups.
Contract Type: Independent Contractor
- Tailors itineraries based on research of the visiting group showcasing attractions and places of interest
- Engages visiting groups with information highlighting the unique Grenada experience
- Acts as liaison whilst they are on island between the visiting groups and the Grenada Tourism Authority
- Epitomises the friendliness of the Grenadian people whilst maintaining a professional relationship with visiting groups
- Manages tours in an organised and safe manner
- Provides follow-up reports and makes recommendations after the execution of visits to island
- Provides services day, evenings, weekends and public holidays as necessary
- Personal knowledge of Grenada to include enlightening information about points of interest, historic sites, museums, scenic locations, things to do and entertainment
- Relevant experience providing tour guide services
- Minimum hourly commitment per month
- Must be licenced with the GTA
- Must own a vehicle with a capacity of at least 7 passengers with the required insurance
Interested individuals should submit an application addressed to the HR Manager at [email protected] by 25 May 2022.
Comment on post