In recognition of November being Diabetes Awareness Month, the St David’s Branch of the Grenada Diabetes Association, in conjunction with Central Health–Grenada, presents a discourse by Dr Francis Martin on the topic, “Diabetics & Covid: Frequently Asked Questions.”
Dr Martin, a Grenadian public health physician, covers the following:
- Covid-19’s Interference with Diabetes: How Does Covid Interfere with Diabetes
- Misunderstandings: Diabetics & the Covid Vax: Misunderstandings: Diabetics & Covid Vax
- Post Covid Syndrome: Diabetics at Great Risk: Post Covid Syndrome
- Erectile dysfunction (ED): Diabetes & Covid: Erectile Dysfunction Diabetes & Covid
- Protection from Covid – For Diabetics: How Can Diabetics Protect Themselves from Covid
To learn more about the Grenada Diabetes Association, contact 473-440-0888.