The Government of Grenada (GoG), through financing from the Solar Fellowship Scheme for Mid-Career Professionals for ISA Member countries, through the Ministry of Infrastructure Development, Public Utilities, Energy, Transport & Implementation, provides an opportunity for post-graduate studies, targeting practitioners in the field of Engineering and Physics, to study at the Indian Institute of Technology Delhi.
The ministry is inviting applications from suitably qualified Grenadian nationals to pursue studies in the field of Engineering and Physics, for the academic year 2020-2021.
- Be citizens of Grenada
- Not be older than 45-years-old
- Apply online via the IIT Delhi website
- Complete attached application form
- Have an Undergraduate Degree that will enable entry to a Graduate, or Postgraduate programme, at the respective universities
- Be employed within the main Social Service Sector
- Have at least 5 years of relevant work experience
- Apply to the respective institutions and have received an unconditional offer of admission
- Certified copies of academic certificates
- Official academic transcript
- Certified copies of birth certificate, or passport (front/data page)
- Copies of application form (to be obtained from the Ministry of Education Scholarship Desk)
- Two (2) reference letters
- Passport-sized photograph
- Acceptance letter from the university
VALUE OF THE AWARDS
Awards will cover the costs of:
CONDITIONS OF THE AWARDS
- Awardees must execute a bond which obligates them to return home upon completion of study and work within the sector for a minimum period of 5 years.
- Awardees must pursue the chosen programme through to completion. No request for change of program would be entertained.
Complete applications which must include a copy of all required documents must be submitted to the Ministry of Infrastructure Development, Public Utilities, Energy, Transport & Implementation, on or before Wednesday, 11 March 2020.
For further information, please contact the Ministry of Infrastructure Development, Public Utilities, Energy, Transport & Implementation, at telephone number 440-2023, or email [email protected] or the Human Resource Development Division/Scholarship Desk, Ministry of Education, Human Resource Development, Religious Affairs & Information, at telephone numbers 440-2727/8, or email [email protected]
Ministry of Infrastructure Development
Comment on post