Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the position of System Administrator at the Grenada Airports Authority.
The Systems Administrator supervises the deployment, configuration and maintenance of all Information Technology (IT) related systems including servers and the network infrastructure; ensures that all systems are continuously updated and tuned for peak performance; develops and updates documentation on all systems; directs planning and deployment when required and performs administrative duties.
Ultimately the System Administrator, through effective supervision, ensures the efficient functioning of all IT-related systems.
Minimum Acceptable Academic/Technical/Professional Qualifications
- A Bachelor’s degree in an IT-related field
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA), Red Hat Certified System
- Administrator (RHCSA), Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) certifications
- Supervisory training
Specific Skills/Experience and/or Knowledge
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good management and leadership skills
Minimum Number of Years of Relevant Experience
▪ 5 years experience in an IT department with progressive senior-level responsibility
Interested qualified persons are asked to submit their full curriculum vitae on or before Monday, 11 December 2023 to:
The Human Resources Manager, Grenada Airports Authority or electronically [email protected].