The Grenada Council for Technical and Vocational Education and Training (GCTVET) is inviting applications from suitably qualified individuals to fill the post of Chief Executive Officer of the Grenada National Training Agency (GNTA).
Reporting to the Chairman of the Grenada Council for Technical and Vocational Education and Training the Chief Executive Officer provides strategic leadership for the organisation; guides policy direction on national and regional workforce development and Technical and Vocational Education and Training (TVET); and ensures the maintenance of a relevant training, assessment and certification system for the creation of a globally competitive workforce.
- Leads the development of the corporate strategic plan for the Grenada National Training Agency
- Provides administrative and financial management for the NTA
- Provides policy direction and oversight to the training and assessment process thereby ensuring the provision of a pool of certified, competent workers for the development and maintenance of the Grenadian workforce at a world-class standard
- Models and promotes the organisation’s values and influences performance throughout the organisation
- Monitors and evaluates systems and structures for the continual improvement, efficiency and effectiveness of the agency’s output and outcomes
- Ensures the welfare and developmental needs of staff of the agency are clearly identified and addressed
- Reviews the operational procedures and guidelines for each department ensuring synergy and cohesiveness among departments for the effective operation of the agency
- Co-ordinates training to raise awareness of risk and risk management within the TVET systems
- Keeps abreast of issues relating to workforce development and competitiveness
- Provides strategic leadership and management of staff of the NTA
A Master’s degree in Education, Public Administration, Economics, Business Management, or other relevant field, together with at least 10 years’ experience at the management level.
Applications along with supporting documents should be sent to:
Grenada Council for Technical and Vocational Education and Training
C/O Grenada National Training Agency
Email: [email protected]
Applications should reach the NTA no later than 4 pm on 10 November 2023.