Port Louis Marina of Camper & Nicholsons Marina invites applications from suitably qualified persons to fill the post of Marine Consultant (part-time).
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Advise on the marina’s maintenance and planning
- Identify and advise on any area for improvement, particularly in health and safety, in the marina
- Provide training and support to dock staff on boat handling including vessel loose command, fire scenarios, boat taking on water and safe line handling
- Help to develop strategies to promote the marina and Grenada as a major destination of yacht owners
- Participate in the promotion of the marina and assist with sponsored events
- Any other ad hoc project assigned by the Marina Manager
- Report to the Marina Manager
Qualifications and Experience
- Certified Captain’s Licence from a reputable institution and with relevant engineering qualification
- Experienced in marina management and operations including boat handling and towing, plant and equipment maintenance
- Fire & safety training (STCW 2010) certification
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in marine consultancy
- English and other foreign languages an advantage
Salary – Negotiable based on qualifications and experience
Applicants should apply in writing supplying a resume and a cover letter to:
Human Resource Manager
Camper & Nicholsons Grenada Services Ltd.
Port Louis Marina
MB9012, Kirani James Boulevard
Email: [email protected]
The deadline for application is 26 November 2021. Persons selected for interview will be advised within 1 week.