AXCEL FINANCE is the leading regional microfinance institution, dedicated to providing high quality and innovative financial solutions for individuals and micro-enterprises across several markets in the Caribbean. Through active community engagement, we have successfully promoted social mobility and economic activity.
As a Client Relationship Officer, you will be responsible to develop a loan portfolio by soliciting potential clients, processing and analysing loan applications and monitoring each credit facility. Deliver legendary customer service to all customers by ensuring they receive prompt, efficient and courteous service that exceeds their expectations daily. You will be responsible to assess risk and limit exposure. You will need to strictly follow up with accounts in arrears and follow through the entire collection cycle. You will partake in sales and business development activities to increase client base and reduce client attrition.
- Explain the Company’s products, offering, and processes to clients
- Interview clients, analyse, and process applications for approval
- Follow up with delinquent clients
- Participate in sales development activities
- Conduct verifications of loan applications
Work Hours: 8 am to 5 pm Monday to Friday, and 9 am to 1 pm on Saturday.
- At least 3 CXC subjects
- At least 2 years’ work experience in sales or finance-related position with extensive client interaction
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
- Performance driven
How You Will Spend Your Time:
Interested persons are invited to submit their application via www.axcelfinance.com/careers