Reports to: Sales Manager
The incumbent will provide sales support services to designated customers in a prompt and efficient manner, to achieve volume sales targets established for designated sales routes.
- Ensures that Sales targets are achieved.
- Maximizes productivity in Selling, Promoting and Merchandising the Company’s products.
- Identifies new customers, promotional and signage opportunities within designated territory.
- Checks customers warehouse stock, displayed and chiller stock, and ensures that the FIFO system is established at customers.
- Ensures that exclusive Display Chillers, Display Shelves are restocked with company’s product and use of other display facilities is maximized.
- Handles all customer complaints promptly and efficiently and advises the Sales Manager of any Trade related problems that exist or may be developing.
- Promotes a positive image of the organization to the public through the effective and efficient execution of duties.
- Gains consumer conversion by explaining brand features, advantages, and benefits whenever the opportunity arises. Utilizes approved promotional incentives to promote consumer trial.
- Liaise with salesmen daily to determine route requirement and to facilitate feedback.
Qualification and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Marketing, or related field
- Certificate in Customer Service.
- At least 4 years experience in Sales.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent selling and interpersonal skills.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office and other relevant software.
- Excellent time and resource management skills.
- Good organizational skills.
- Ability to handle basic accounting functions efficiently.
- Must possess appropriate Driver’s License.
Forward your letter of application and resume to: [email protected]
Insert the job title in the subject line of your email, e.g. “Application – Sales Supervisor”
Closing Date: 31 March 2023