The Ministry of Agriculture & Lands advises the general public and interested butchers/meat vendors of the following guidelines for Abattoir Service scheduled for Friday, 24 April 2020.
What is expected of the Butchers/Meat Vendors?
- Must prepackage meat
- Must wear face masks/face covering and wash hands) as required
- Maximum of 2 persons per vending station in keeping social distancing protocols
- Vendors must not encourage loitering
What is expected of the Customer?
- Must pre-order for collection on Friday, 24 April 2020 (shopping day)
- Must wear face masks (face covering)
- Must adhere to social distancing protocol
How to place an order?
Grenville Meat Market
- Lindell Lewis – 419-4808
- Alex Bhola – 533-3523
St George’s Meat Market
- Kenneth Forde – 403-3374
- Jude Jack – 417-6876
- Dulith Jack – 421-5686
- Earlin Charles – 534-9214
- Randy Primus – 533-7725
- Urban Charles – 414-3972
- Simon Jack – 406-8287
- Dunstan Mark – 419-3480
- Sherma – 417-2717
Gouyave Meat Market
- Howard Elahie – 458-7861
Sauteurs Meat Market
- Shermie Whyte – 533-8076/406-1220
Ministry of Agriculture…ensuring food and nutrition security for all