Summary of position:
To ensure operational efficiency of equipment for the purpose of manufacturing of sensitive & CSD products; and ensure that all ISO requirements are consistently implemented and maintained throughout the plant.
- Maintain and operate all plant mechanical equipment
- Maintain all plant utility equipment
- Manage and upkeep the machine and equipment, spares and inventory
- Provide accounting records for all PM, CM, conditional maintenance and inventory
- Ensure that all mechanical safety policies are up to date and followed as per standards
- Maintain the documentation, policies, and procedures for the lockout tag system as per ISO requirements
- Conduct tasks outlined by the maintenance manager for plant improvement
- Be up to date on HACCP, ISO, PAS 220, KORE and GMP requirements
Knowledge and Experience:
- Experience in mechanical plant maintenance technology
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a related field
- Excellent computer skills in Microsoft Office and other reporting software
- Ability to use and manage computerised maintenance programmes
- Understanding of ISO standards and implementation of a management system to achieve operational controls
A Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or equivalent.
Salary is commensurate with qualifications.
Interested persons should submit their applications by 16 October 2019 with curriculum vitae (CV) via e-mail to [email protected].