The Inland Revenue Division (IRD) of the Ministry of Finance and Energy advises the public of the taxes due and payable for March 2017.
- Pay As you Earn (PAYE) and Withholding Tax, Returns Due and Liabilities Payable
- Value Added Tax (VAT) and Excise Tax, Returns Due and Liabilities Payable
- Deadline for payments on motor vehicle Licences with vehicle Registration number 251–500 with Plural letters and 2501–5000 with singular letters
- Annual Stamp Tax (AST) Returns Due
- Personal Income Tax (PIT) and Corporation Income Tax (CIT) for Businesses with a fiscal year that has ended 31 December 2017. Returns Due and Liabilities Payable.
- Corporation Income Tax installments, due and payable.
Persons are encouraged to pay early to avoid the long lines and fees & penalties from late payments.
Payments can be made at the Ministry of Finance, any District Revenue Office, and through the Ministry’s online portal: www.eservices.gov.gd (Please use Chrome or Firefox platform).
Ministry of Finance & Energy