The National Democratic Congress (NDC) in keeping with its pledge to assist the national relief effort for tropical storm ravaged Dominica, has set up collection centres across the country, where persons desirous of contributing can drop off supplies on Saturday, 12 September 2015.
To this end, the Party is encouraging donations at the following locations:
- Carriacou and Petite Martinique — Party Office at Carriacou. There will also be a drive around Carriacou on Saturday from 9 am.
- Sauteurs — Party Office on Glebe Street, 8 am to 2 pm
- Grenville — Quarless Gas Station
- St John — The Party Office, 8 am to 5 pm
- South Zone — Party Headquarters on H A Blaize Street, 9 am to 1 pm
Persons can also make donations via the NDC Disaster Relief Fund at the Grenada Co-operative Bank Account #113000760.